Just me^^

Let me introduce myself. My name is Rayfa Rekafitri Mulayana. You can call me Rayfa, or Ray it's up to you haha. I was born in Bandung, 22 December 2004.I am the first of 2 siblings, and I had one younger brother named Adam Ariadipa. My mother is Dini Rizki Prasasti, she's a employee at a private university. While my father is Dadang Mulyana, a lecturer at a private university too.

My dream is become a math lecturer in ITB, aamiin. Now I'm trying to be more active in learning, so I can achieve my dreams °~°. Sometimes I think it is very difficult to achieve my dream of becoming a lecturer, but nothing is impossible.  I have to believe in myself that I can achieve my dreams^-^)/.

Likewise with you guys!  don't listen to what people say about you, you live for yourself.  not for others :) let others think, but don't make it a reason you give up!! \(^0^)/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story telling : The First Well

My Experience In Tanah Lot

Biography of Soe Hok Gie