My Short Trip to Semarang and Solo

Last year, at the end of the year, my family and I decided to go to Semarang and Solo. My family and I went there by airplane on 22nd December wich is my birthday, the flight only takes 1 hour 10 minutes from Bandung International Airport (BDO) to Semarang International Airport (SRG).

First day, after we arrived at the airport, we were picked up by a driver who had been hired while we were in Semarang. After that, because my father couldn't stand smoking, we finally decided to stop for a moment in the rest area for rest and lunch. When I went around for a moment, I felt very happy because I could find a special food that I really like, that is "Lumpia Semarang" or Semarang spring roll. After a long break, we decided to go to one of the tourist attractions in Semarang, namely Umbul Sidomukti.
Hasil gambar untuk umbul sidomukti semarang
I went for a walk, saw a very beautiful view, and played flying fox. But due to limited time, I didn't have time to swim there.

After that, we also went to Masjid Demak for pray and also read about the history of Masjid Demak. Because me and my father love history, so we so much enjoyed it. So many lessons we can take from the history of the mosque.
Hasil gambar untuk masjid demak

After we go to Masjid Demak, we decided to go to Sam Poo Kong
Hasil gambar untuk sam poo kong
That is pagoda if you know, there I can learn about their culture, and can better respect people of different faiths or religions.

After we go there, we decided to go to our hotel. While I stayed there at the star hotel, the hotel has an award as the hotel with the highest swimming pool in Indonesia.
Hasil gambar untuk star hotel semarang

Before i slept, i went to a mall beside my hotel for met my old friend who move to Semarang for study. I was so happy to met him, because i miss him so much.

At the second day, my family and I go to 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story telling : The First Well

My Experience In Tanah Lot

Biography of Soe Hok Gie