My Short Trip to Semarang and Solo
Last year, at the end of the year, my family and I decided to go to Semarang and Solo. My family and I went there by airplane on 22nd December wich is my birthday, the flight only takes 1 hour 10 minutes from Bandung International Airport (BDO) to Semarang International Airport (SRG). First day, after we arrived at the airport, we were picked up by a driver who had been hired while we were in Semarang. After that, because my father couldn't stand smoking, we finally decided to stop for a moment in the rest area for rest and lunch. When I went around for a moment, I felt very happy because I could find a special food that I really like, that is "Lumpia Semarang" or Semarang spring roll. After a long break, we decided to go to one of the tourist attractions in Semarang, namely Umbul Sidomukti. I went for a walk, saw a very beautiful view, and played flying fox. But due to limited time, I didn't have time to swim there. After that, we also went to Masjid Dema...
Comments
Post a Comment