https://youtu.be/_BEGRcJM_pM

In the afternoon, Belva and Rayfa are studying at the rooftop in SMAN 3 Bandung. A few moments later, Adin sees them from the distance, and she wants to come up to them, to greet them.

Adinda: "Wait, is that Belva and Rayfa? Belvaa!" (She come up to them).
"Belva,Rayfa, hello! How are you today?"
Belva. : "Hi Adinn! I'm good
Rayfa : "Me too. And how are you adin?"

Adinda: "I'm good. Thanks for asking me. You look so fresh today."
Belva : "Thank you.
Rayfa : "I think, there's something different on you"
Belva : "wait, Is that your new hairstyle, Adin? It looks cute on you."
Adinda: "Alhamdulillaah, yes it is, it is a french braid. Thank you. By the way, what are you guys up to?"
Belva. : "Oh this? I am studying for my Bioscope Medical Competition."
Adinda: "Woww, seriously? Are you guys on of the participants? That is so cool! Congratulations!! I hope you get the best result on it."
Belva and Rayfa: "Aamiinn."
Belva: "Thank you Adinn. Wait, I heard that you are one of the committe of the quartil 2019!
Adin : "Yes I am Belva."
Rayfa :"Congratulations, I hope you do your best."
Adinda: "Thank you Rayfa. And Rayfa, i hear that you're one of the manager in belitung muda right?"
Rayfa : "yess, please support me adin!"
Adin : "i will ray, i hope you do you're best. by the way, there is a task that i have to finish now. So see you guys later!"
Belva & Rayfa : "Alright, see you"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story telling : The First Well

My Experience In Tanah Lot

Biography of Soe Hok Gie