My Goal My Ambition

   

My Goal My Ambition

Hi all! My name is Rayfa i'm turning 16 next month :D you can call me Ray or whatever you want. Now i'm in 11th grade, well my goal is i really want to be a lecturer just like my dad. But he's a civic education lecturer, and to be honest i'm bad at civic haha. But i really love to count so when i was 8th grade i thnk i want to be a math lecturer. Then i changed it now because my mom told me it's better to be a statistics lecturer and i agree with her so yeah. Also because i'm still in high school, i want to continue to ITB for statistics major. And then for master degree, my goal is i can study in Technical University of Munich in German. And for the major, i choose mathematics in data for master degree, aamiin..

I think that's it from me! hope you enjoy thank youu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story telling : The First Well

My Experience In Tanah Lot

Biography of Soe Hok Gie