suggestion and offers


One day Neymar, Rayfa’s old bestfriend came to her house. He asked for a help and also some suggest.

At Rayfa’s house   
                                           
Neymar : Hi Rayfa! How are you? It’s been so long since last time we met.           Honestly, I’m kinda miss you hahaha.
Rayfa : Hi Ney! I’m good how are you? I miss you too
Neymar : I’m good, I need your help
Rayfa : Why? What’s wrong? Did something bad happen to you? Btw would you like to drink some tea? I still remember that you’re addicted to that haha
Neymar : Sure hahaha, you always know me.
Rayfa : There you go (give him a cup of tea) so what’s happen?
Neymar : You know that I really want to be a pro soccer player, and also you know that I’m really good at soccer
Rayfa : Of course I knew it, u’re the best soccer player in your school right?
Neymar : Hahaha yes I am, but yesterday my mom told me that she want her son to be a doctor, because she think if one day I became a doctor I will happier than a soccer player, and you know that was totally wrong
Rayfa : Really? I don’t understand why your mom say that to you, but I really suggest you to be a soccer player. I know you always happy when you play soccer
Neymar : Yeah I think my mom need time for that, and also thanks for your suggestion. You’re such an amazing person
Rayfa : Hahaha you’re too much, it’s fine
Neymar : Yeah and I think I have to go home now to tell my mom about it
Rayfa : I think so, see you later!
Neymar : Bye Rayfaa!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story telling : The First Well

My Experience In Tanah Lot

Biography of Soe Hok Gie